Dec 2, 2010

Christmas Centerpieces - 1


  Show off your favorite ornaments this festival season, by arranging them randomly in a tray to create beautiful centerpieces... !!


    The Xmas tree ornament is made of felt... - Itz' one of my favorites; I got it from Daiso during my short-but-memorable stay in Japan... 


I have arranged the ornaments in an ordinary glass tray filled with pebbles... 


Red and green - the color of the season....


A few baubles too... 


I also added a few snowflakes to brighten up the arrangement ....;-) ;-)

I am linking this to December Carnival at the Key Bunch, Show and Tell Party and  to  the blog party at my blog .

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful!:) Thank you for the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. your ornaments are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very simple idea and it looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to share your suggestions and thoughts with me..!! Hope you enjoyed reading my blog..;-) ;-)