Mar 29, 2011

An award and a Tag ;-) ;-)

Yipee....!! I am happy to announce that  I received the "You are the best Blogger"  award  from my dear friend Kary of Effortless cooking, Easy baking ...!!


The rules of this award are ....
  • Pass on the award to the blogger you think deserves it.
  • Comment or email them to let them know they have got the award.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself.
  • Link and thank the blogger who has given you the award.
  • Copy and paste the award logo on your blog!
I am slightly bending the rules here by not revealing 7 facts about myself.. the reason being ,  I did that very recently here ... ;-) ;-) ...

I would like to pass this award to the following talented and inspiring bloggers. Hey , the list is in no particular order.... ;-) ;-) ....!!
  1. Patty ( Colours Dekor )
  2. Rekha & Sharon ( The Key Bunch )
  3. kala ( Kala Pohl Studio )
  4. Bhavana ( Blending art and craft )
  5. Priya  ( Once upon a tea time )
  6. Divya ( Sound Horn Please )
  7. Kanika ( And another ... )
  8. Gagan ( Of peacocks and paisleys )
  9. Komali Nunna ( Entertaining from an Ethnic Indian Kitchen )
  10. Shivani Negi ( I discover my style )
So, what are you waiting for... ?!?! Grab  the award and pass on the fun ....!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Emreen! I am REALLY really kicked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton, Emreen! I am over-whelmed and happy 'bout the tag...

    xoxo,
    Shivani

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shivani : Waiting to read 7 things about you in your blog... ;-) ;-) Have fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Divya: My pleasure !!! ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Emreen:) Today you can read 7 facts about me:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to share your suggestions and thoughts with me..!! Hope you enjoyed reading my blog..;-) ;-)