Oct 4, 2011

Itz' Festival Time - 2011 ...

     Hi friends, the Itz' Festival Time  Blog Party is back for the year 2011 also..  ;-) ;-) . Thanks for making last year's party a success and I hope to see more and more entries this time ;-) ;-) The theme of the party is the same - about festivals and festival,seasonal decor (fall, winter etc.,) - It can be the flower arrangements, decor, DIY project, table centerpieces etc., done and also recipes tried for the  festivals (pooja,diwali, ramzan, pooja, christmas,new year,halloween, thanksgiving etc., and others ) celebrated at your home.The party will be open upto Jan 5th 2012.    



The rules for joining the party are:-
  1. Do a "Itz' Festival Time"  post  in your blog . The pictures that you upload have to be your own. Please do not use pictures from other magazines or websites .
  2. Copy the permalink from your "festival decor" post (not your blog home page URL). Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  3. Then link back to this post or grab the button seen below so that more people get to know about this party. This is mandatory, so that we have more people coming in ;-) ...
  4. Spend a few minutes to post a comment in other  blog participantz'- It is always good to meet like-minded people and more important to encourage them ;-) ;-)
  5. Non-bloggers please send your entries to  liventhingzup@gmail.com.
Note : For queries, please contact me at liventhingzup@gmail.com ; In case there are any problems with adding a link, please send  your links to  liventhingzup@gmail.com .

19 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! Already linked in my post! Will probably link in more posts soon!:)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just told Patty (Color Dekor) how I was thinking of hosting a Festival-Link-Up Party :) Glad to see it here too :)

    Will join in soon. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've linked in Emreen.. but will surely come back and link in some more.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emreen,
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I've linked in. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great event , Emreen .will do a post and link in :)thanks for dropping by my spot:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowie! Thank you for stopping by at my blog. Will def post a link soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emreen, Great idea! Hope it's a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emreen! Thanks for inviting me to your link party! And thanks for hosting the party

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Emreen,

    I have linked up my Navarathri Posts here!

    Off to check out all the other interesting festivals linked up there!

    Adithi's Amma from Adithis Amma Sews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!
    So pleased to meet you!!
    Thanks for your visit and thanks for letting me know about your blog party!!
    I linked up some of my Fall/Halloween post and I will be linking up all of my Christmas posts too!!

    Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea Emreen!!I have linked up to the party

    ReplyDelete
  12. Emreen, thanks for the tip on watermark:) I m using it. thanks for the party, linked up with porch post

    ReplyDelete
  13. First time here....just loved...
    Linking up for the party

    Sathya
    Taiwan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Diwali Emreen. Wish you and your loved ones good health, peace, love, joy and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi emreen this is fabulous idea. i have linked my post too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am enjoying all these lovely link-ups! Great party here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to share your suggestions and thoughts with me..!! Hope you enjoyed reading my blog..;-) ;-)