Nov 3, 2010

Table Centerpieces for this Diwali...!

Wish you all a very happy Diwali !!!
Celebrate this diwali with a lot of lights..  flowers ... and lots and lots of happiness.... 

Tea-lights and flowers arranged on a place-mat...!!

 
 I have added a few pebbles to give a natural look ....!!!


  A flower shaped bowl arranged with some flowers floating in water...!!!

Placing some tea-light candles here and there... adds to the charm...!!!


Small variations of the same arrangement....!!


I am linking this post to the blog parties conducted at The Key Bunch and my own blog... !!!

FACT FILE :
The bamboo place-mat (Rs.55) ,flower-shaped bowl (Rs.45)  and tea-light holders(comes in a set of 4 for Rs.125) were purchased from Home Center,LifeStyle,Chennai.

5 comments:

  1. Cool ideas Emreen, thanks for linking in the Diwali Dhamaka Carnival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I just linked my Diwali post to your party as well.

    Thx for stopping by my blog. Happy Diwali to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty idea.I use condiment bowls available in super markets to place tealights...looks beautiful..happy diwali to you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to share your suggestions and thoughts with me..!! Hope you enjoyed reading my blog..;-) ;-)